|U.S. House, Arkansas, District 2|
|Bachelor's||University of Central Arkansas|
|Years of service||1979-2009|
Reynolds earned his B.S. from the University of Central Arkansas. He then received an MBA from Touro University. Reynolds' military began when he enlisted in the U.S. Army at age 19. After completing his undergraduate degree, he was commissioned as a Second Lieutenant and began a career as a Military Intelligence officer. He retired from military service as a Colonel on January 1, 2009. Reynolds currently runs a consulting business.
Reynolds' campaign website listed the following issues:
- The Second Amendment
- Excerpt: "The 2nd amendment to the U.S. Constitution is a long-cherished right of “We The People.” It explicitly states that the right of the people to both keep and bear arms shall NOT be infringed. Since this right is an individual right, the restrictions against infringement apply to our government - whether federal, state, or local."
- Balanced Budget
- Excerpt: "Our spending is inarguably on an unsustainable trajectory. Without a balanced budget we will soon be in a financial crisis just like many European countries. I fully support a balanced budget amendment."
- Education Reform
- Excerpt: "We need to take a more balanced and free-market approach to education, rather than a one-size-fits-all government solution. More of the money allocated for education needs to go directly to classrooms, and less of it should go to bureaucrats."
- Lower Taxes
- Excerpt: "We have a lot of work to do if we want to revamp this tax code. Ideas like the flat tax or the FairTax are appealing ideas that I would like to see explored, debated, and implemented. One thing is for sure, our current tax code must be replaced. "
- Pro Life
- Excerpt: "I am Pro-Life and Pro-Family. Period."
|U.S. House, Arkansas District 2 Republican Primary, 2014|
|Source: Arkansas Secretary of State|
|Conrad Reynolds (2014) Campaign Finance Reports|
|Report||Date Filed||Beginning Balance||Total Contributions|
for Reporting Period
|Expenditures||Cash on Hand|
|Year-End||January 27, 2014||$0||$7,695||$(473)||$7,222|
|April Quarterly||April 14, 2014||$7,222||$91,376||$(32,475)||$66,123|
|Pre-Primary||May 9, 2014||$66,123||$2,919||$(24,027)||$45,015|
**As of the Pre-Primary Report, Reynolds's committee owed $65,000 in outstanding loans to Conrad Reynolds.
Reynolds is married and has four children. He is a member of the New Life Church in Conway, Arkansas.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Conrad + Reynolds + Arkansas + Congress"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- United States House of Representatives
- Arkansas's 2nd Congressional District elections, 2014
- Arkansas's 2nd Congressional District
- [Email submission to Ballotpedia, December 27, 2013]
- The Arkansas CW, "Arkansas - Summary Vote Results," May 20, 2014
- Campaign website, "About," accessed March 7, 2014
- Campaign website, "Issues," accessed March 7, 2014
- Federal Election Commission, "Conrad Reynolds Year-End," accessed February 10, 2014
- Federal Election Commission, "Conrad Reynolds April Quarterly," accessed April 30, 2014
- Federal Election Commission, "Conrad Reynolds Pre-Primary," accessed May 12, 2014