Constance Hare Murray
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New Jersey General Assembly, District 7|
|(timed out) Campaign website|
Murray graduated from Trenton State College and from Rutgers University. Her professional experience includes teaching (public and private), sales, management, marketing, graphics, promotions, and event planning.
Murray's campaign website stated: "Conni’s frustration with the government’s inability (or unwillingness) to make rational, prudent choices about how to spend taxpayer monies and their apparent lack of regard for the Constitution of the United States of America has prompted her to try to make a difference."
Murray ran in the 2013 election for New Jersey General Assembly District 7. Murray was bracketed with Joseph Siano and defeated by Anthony Ogozalek and Jeff Banasz in the June 4 Republican primary. The general election took place on November 5, 2013.
|New Jersey General Assembly, District 7, Republican Primary, 2013|
|Constance Hare Murray||8%||980|
In 2013, Murray's endorsements included the following:
- West Jersey Tea Party
Murray’s husband Robb is a school teacher, and they have three college-aged sons.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Constance + Murray + New + Jersey + General + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Constance Hare Murray Official Campaign Website (timed out)
- New Jersey Department of State, Official Primary Results
- New Jersey Department of State, "Official 2013 Primary Candidates," accessed April 15, 2013
- "Constance Hare Murray Official Campaign Website," May 7, 2013 (timed out)
- New Jersey Department of Elections, "Official Primary Election Results," accessed July 26, 2013
- Philly.com, "Candidates in South Jersey have little to no political experience," April 06, 2013
State of New Jersey
|State executive officer||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Protection | Commissioner of Labor and Workforce Development | President of Public Utilities |