Contra Costa County Service Area P-6, Zone 3006 parcel tax, Measure F (November 2008)
If Measure F had been approved, it would have levied an annual initial amount of $108 per parcel for single-family, residential parcels, with higher amounts for properties in other use categories.
Contra Costa County Service Area P-6 (zone 3006) is the unincorporated areas of East Richmond Heights and Bayo Vista.
A 2/3rds supermajority vote was required to pass the tax.
- These final election results are from the Contra Costa County election office.
Text of measure
The question on the ballot:
|Measure F: "Shall Ordinance No. 2008-23, to provide additional funding for police protection services, be approved to authorize a special tax on property located in Zone 3006 of County Service Area P-6 in the unincorporated neighborhoods of East Richmond Heights and Bayo Vista (North Arlington area), at an initial annual amount of $108 per parcel for single-family, residential parcels, with higher amounts for properties in other use categories identified in the ordinance?"|
- California 2008 local ballot measures
- November 4, 2008 ballot measures in California
- California parcel tax elections, 2008
- Contra Costa County: Voters to decide on 20 local measures
- Text of Measure F
- Election results
- Cal-Tax report on the November school bond elections
- California City Finance report on November ballot measures