|Alabama House of Representatives, District 12|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Harbison is the mayor of Good Hope.
Harbison's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
- Repeal Common Core
- Return education dollars back to Cullman County
- Clean up government corruption Eliminate wasteful spending
- Reduce the size and scope of government
- Create jobs
Elections for the office of Alabama House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place June 3, 2014; a runoff election took place where necessary on July 15, 2014. The general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was February 7, 2014. Incumbent Mac Buttram faced Corey Harbison and Roy Jackson in the Republican primary. As no candidate received more than 50 percent of the vote, the top two vote-getters - Buttram and Harbison - met in a runoff election, which Harbison won. Harbison is unchallenged in the general election.
|Alabama House of Representatives, District 12 Republican Primary, 2014|
|Mac Buttram Incumbent||44%||3,875|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Corey + Harbison + Alabama + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Alabama State Legislature
- Alabama state legislative districts
- Alabama State Senate
- Alabama State Senate elections, 2014
- Cullman Times, "Good Hope mayor Harbison to seek state House seat," June 5, 2013
- Cory Harbison, "Campaign website," accessed May 7, 2014
- AL.com, "Alabama primary runoffs: Live results from select statewide races," July 15, 2014
- Alabama Democrats, "Qualified candidates for public office list," accessed February 27, 2014
- Alabama Republican Party, "State Senate," accessed February 27, 2014
- Alabama Secretary of State, "Official Democratic Primary Results," accessed June 20, 2014
- Alabama Secretary of State, "Official Republican Primary Results," accessed June 20, 2014
State of Alabama
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer| Auditor| Superintendent of Education| Commissioner of Insurance| Commissioner of Agriculture and Industries| Commissioner of Agriculture and Industries| Commissioner of Labor| Public Service Commission|