|U.S. House, South Dakota, At-Large District|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Other||Officer Candidate School|
|Years of service||25|
|Profession||Retired U.S. Army, Law Enforcement|
After high school, Robinson joined the Army. She later graduated from Officer Candidate School and was commissioned as an officer in the Military Police Corps. She served in the Iraq war and then retired after 25 years in the Army. After retiring, she led the Anti-Terrorism Force Protection Directorate, Pentagon Force Protection Agency. As part of the Civilian Expeditionary Workforce program, she accepted assignment with the office of the Commander, United States Forces-Iraq. Working at the U.S. Embassy in Baghdad, she interacted with many congressional delegations, assisted in Department of Defense communications with Congressional members and supported negotiations between Iraqi and international diplomats.
Robinson is running in the 2014 election for the U.S. House to represent South Dakota's At-Large District. Robinson ran unopposed in the Democratic primary on June 3, 2014. The general election takes place November 4, 2014.
|Corinna Robinson (2014) Campaign Finance Reports|
|Report||Date Filed||Beginning Balance||Total Contributions|
for Reporting Period
|Expenditures||Cash on Hand|
|Year-End Report||January 31, 2014||$0.00||$43,678.43||$(29,100.85)||$14,577.58|
|April Quarterly||April 15, 2014||$14,577.58||$65,266.04||$(60,451.68)||$19,391.94|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Corinna + Robinson + South Dakota + Congress"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- United States House of Representatives
- United States House of Representatives elections in South Dakota, 2014
- South Dakota's At-Large Congressional District
- South Dakota Board of Elections, "Current Candidates for Primary Election," accessed March 27, 2014
- Corinna for SD, "About," accessed May 28, 2014
- Federal Election Commission, "Robinson 2014 Summary reports," accessed April 29, 2014
- Federal Election Commission, "Year-End Report," accessed April 29, 2014
- Federal Election Commission, "April Quarterly," accessed April 29, 2014