|Connecticut House of Representatives, District 80|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Mazurek's website highlights the following campaign themes:
|“||In the 2014 elections, we have the choice to move our state away from budget paralysis and an economy that unfairly burdens its most vulnerable. Please join my campaign to stand for working families, reformed and affordable education, accessible healthcare, and building a prosperous economy based on "Business Friendly" politics.||”|
Elections for the office of Connecticut House of Representatives will consist of a primary election on August 12, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 10, 2014. Corky Mazurek was unopposed in the Democratic primary, while incumbent Rob Sampson was unopposed in the Republican primary. Mazurek will face Sampson in the general election.
- See also: Connecticut State Senate elections, 2012
Mazurek ran in the 2012 election for Connecticut State Senate District 16. Mazurek ran unopposed in the Democratic primary on August 14, 2012. He was defeated by incumbent Joe Markley (R) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Connecticut State Senate, District 16, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Joe Markley Incumbent||52.2%||22,455|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Corky + Mazurek + Connecticut + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Connecticut House of Representatives
- Connecticut House of Representatives District 80
- Connecticut House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Connecticut State Legislature
- Official campaign website
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Corky Mazurek on Facebook
- Corky Mazurek on LinkedIn
- Connecticut Secretary of State, "Candidate List," accessed June 18, 2012
- corkymazurek.com, "Official campaign website," accessed October 17, 2014
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
- Connecticut Secretary of State, "Official candidate list," accessed July 15, 2014
- Connecticut Secretary of State, "Official Primary Results," August 14, 2012
- Connecticut Secretary of State, "Election Results 2012" accessed November 17, 2012
State of Connecticut
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of the State | Comptroller | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Protection | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Utility Control |