|Cormick Brendan Lynch|
|U.S. House, Rhode Island, District 1|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Bachelor's||University of Delaware|
|Service/branch||United States Marine Corps|
Lynch enlisted in the United States Marine Corps at age 19 and served in Operation Iraqi Freedom. After returning from Iraq, Lynch became a firefighter. He later earned his bachelor's degree in finance at Alfred Lerner College of Business and Economics at the University of Delaware in 2011. After graduating, he became a private equity analyst with JP Morgan in New York, NY.
Lynch is running in the 2014 election for the U.S. House to represent Rhode Island's 1st District. Lynch defeated Stanford Tran in the Republican primary. He will face incumbent David N. Cicilline in the general election. The general election takes place November 4, 2014.
|U.S. House, Rhode Island, District 1 Republican Primary, 2014|
|Source: Results via Associated Press|
Lynch was endorsed by the Republican Party of Rhode Island on June 26, 2014, at the Republican Endorsement Convention.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Cormick + Lynch + Rhode + Island + Congress"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- United States House of Representatives
- Rhode Island's 1st Congressional District elections, 2014
- Rhode Island's 1st Congressional District
- Providence Journal, "Republican Cormick Lynch mounts challenge for Rep. Cicilline’s seat in Congress," accessed April 24, 2014
- Associated Press, "Rhode Island - Summary Vote Results," accessed September 9, 2014
- Cormick Lynch for Congress, "About," accessed July 17, 2014
- WPRI.com, "RI Republicans endorse Fung for gov over Block," accessed June 27, 2014