|Former candidate for|
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 21|
Mathis' website highlighted the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt: "As your next State Representative for District 21, Cornell Mathis is committed to increasing jobs, supporting education and strengthening communities in Michigan. "
Elections for the office of Michigan House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election was held on August 5, 2014, and a general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was April 22, 2014. Kristy Pagan defeated Cornell Mathis and Natalie Mosher in the Democratic primary. Carol Ann Fausone was unopposed in the Republican primary. Pagan defeated Fausone in the general election.
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 21 General Election, 2014|
|Republican||Carol Ann Fausone||44.8%||13,590|
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 21 Democratic Primary, 2014|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Cornell + Mathis + Michigan + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Michigan House of Representatives
- Michigan House of Representatives District 21
- Michigan House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Michigan State Legislature
- Official campaign website
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Profile from Vote-USA
- Cornell Mathis on Facebook
- Michigan Secretary of State, "2014 Official Michigan Primary Candidate Listing," accessed May 27, 2014
- votemathis.com, "Issues," accessed July 28, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, "Representative in State Legislature," accessed August 6, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, "Representative in State Legislature," accessed December 5, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, "2014 Official Michigan General Candidate Listing," accessed September 8, 2014
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |