|U.S. House, Florida, District 8|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next primary||August 26, 2014|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
She formerly served as legislative director for the National Wildlife Federation.
Westbrook is running in the 2014 election for the U.S. House to represent Florida's 8th District. Westbrook is seeking the Democratic nomination in the primary. The general election takes place November 4, 2014.
Candidates for Congress are required to file up to seven main reports with the Federal Election Commission during the 2014 elections season. Below are Westbrook's reports.
|Corry Westbrook (2014) Campaign Finance Reports|
|Report||Date Filed||Beginning Balance||Total Contributions|
for Reporting Period
|Expenditures||Cash on Hand|
|July Quarterly||July 11, 2013||$0.00||$52,741.88||$(15,102.64)||$37,638.24|
|October Quarterly||October 13, 2013||$37,638.24||$21,220.40||$(15,696.29)||$43,162.35|
|Year End||January 31, 2014||$43,162||$26,705||$(14,405)||$55,461|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Corry + Westbrook + Florida + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- United States congressional delegations from Florida
- United States House of Representatives
- Florida's 8th Congressional District elections, 2014
- Florida's 8th Congressional District
- Corry Westbrook for Congress, "Home," accessed September 5, 2013
- Space Coast Daily, "Corry Westbrook Announces Candidacy For Congress," accessed March 17, 2014
- Federal Election Commission, "Corry Westbrook 2014 Summary reports," Accessed November 4, 2013
- Federal Election Commission, "July Quarterly," accessed November 4, 2013
- Federal Election Commission, "October Quarterly," accessed November 4, 2013
- Federal Election Commission, "Year End Report," accessed February 19, 2014
State of Florida
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Chief Financial Officer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Agriculture and Consumer Services | Commissioner of Insurance Regulation | Secretary of Environmental Protection | Director of Economic Opportunity | Chair of Public Service Commission |