Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Georgia State Senate District 35|
|High school||Benjamin E. Mays High School|
|Bachelor's||Florida Agricultural and Mechanical University|
|Master's||Florida Agricultural and Mechanical University|
|J.D.||Howard University School of Law|
- Howard University School of Law, Washington, District of Columbia, J.D.
- Florida Agricultural and Mechanical University, Tallahassee, Florida, M.A.S.S.
- Florida Agricultural and Mechanical University, Tallahassee, Florida, B.S.
- Benjamin E. Mays High School
Lynch works as a lawyer at his own firm, The Law Office of Cory J. Lynch.
- See also: Georgia State Senate elections, 2012
Lynch ran in the 2012 election for Georgia State Senate District 35. Lynch and Detrius Hill Jones were defeated by incumbent Donzella James in the Democratic primary on July 31, 2012. Benjamin Brooks ran unopposed in the Republican primary. The general election took place on November 6, 2012.
|Georgia State Senate, District 35 Democratic Primary, 2012|
|Donzella James Incumbent||74.8%||10,293|
|Cory J. Lynch||13.2%||1,811|
|Detrius Hill Jones||12.1%||1,661|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Cory + Lynch + Georgia + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found