For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, will be limited. Select races will be covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|Former candidate for|
|Texas State Senate, District 30|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
- See also: Texas State Senate elections, 2014
Elections for 15 of the 31 seats in the Texas State Senate took place in 2014. A primary election took place on March 4, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in these elections was December 9, 2013. Incumbent Craig Estes was unopposed in the Republican primary. Estes defeated Cory Lane (L) in the general election.
|Texas State Senate, District 30 General Election, 2014|
|Republican||Craig Estes Incumbent||86.7%||140,240|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Cory + Lane + Texas + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Texas State Legislature
- Texas state legislative districts
- Texas State Senate
- Texas State Senate elections, 2014
- Profile from the Libertarian Party
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart