County Nursing Home Association of Illinois
- See also: Illinois government sector lobbying
The County Nursing Home Association of Illinois has several registered lobbyists. It is represented by Government Strategy Associates and two individual lobbyists. Local governments, like Stephenson County, Illinois, pay membership dues to the organization.
The organization hires Dynamic Solutions Group for business consulting.
Relationship with government
Licensing for nursing home administrators under Illinois law requires 36 hours of continuing education in the 2-year period preceding the renewal date of the license. Courses from the County Nursing Home Association of Illinois count towards this requirement.
- Secretary of State, Index Department - Lobbyist List
- Dynamic Solutions Group Clients
- Stephenson County Nursing Center
- Ill COMP STAT § 11 : Illinois Statute - Section 11