|Tennessee House of Representatives, District 45|
|November 4, 2014|
|Years in position||2|
|Per diem||$188/legislative day|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Bachelor's||University of Southern California|
|Master's||Central Michigan University|
|Service/branch||United States Air Force and Air Force Reserve (Lt. Col., retired)|
Rogers received a B.A. in International Relations from the University of Southern California. She later received a M.S. in Administration from Central Michigan University. She has worked as a radio host. Rogers served in the Air Force and the Tennessee Air National Guard.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Rogers served on the following committees:
|Tennessee Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Criminal Justice|
Elections for the office of Tennessee House of Representatives will consist of a primary election on August 7, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was April 3, 2014. Steven Puckett, Jr. is unopposed in the Democratic primary. Incumbent Courtney Rogers will face Leonard Silverman in the Republican primary.
Rogers won election in the 2012 election for Tennessee House of Representatives, District 45. Rogers defeated incumbent Debra Young Maggart in the August 2 primary election and defeated Jeanette Jackson (D) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Tennessee House of Representatives, District 45, General Election, 2012|
|Tennessee House of Representatives, District 45 Republican Primary, 2012|
|Debra Maggart Incumbent||42.6%||3,447|
Comprehensive donor information for Rogers is available dating back to 2012. Based on available campaign finance records, Rogers raised a total of $117,648 during that time period. This information was last updated on July 1, 2013.
|Courtney Rogers's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Tennessee State House, District 45||$117,648|
|Grand Total Raised||$117,648|
2012Rogers won election to the Tennessee House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, Rogers raised a total of $117,648.
|Tennessee House of Representatives 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Courtney Rogers's campaign in 2012|
|National Rifle Association||$7,600|
|Tennessee Firearms Association||$7,100|
|Truth Matters Pac||$5,800|
|Beaman, Lee A||$2,800|
|Total Raised in 2012||$117,648|
|Source:Follow the Money|
Rogers and her husband, Mike, have three children. They currently reside in Goodlettsville, Tennessee.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Courtney + Rogers + Tennessee + House of Representatives"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Tennessee State Legislature
- Tennessee House of Representatives
- Tennessee House of Representatives Committees
- Tennessee Joint Committees
- Tennessee state legislative districts
- Official campaign website
- Office website
- Profile from Open States
- Courtney Rogers on Facebook
- Courtney Rogers on Twitter
- Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions via Follow the Money: 2012
- Tennessee Secretary of State, "Petitions Filed for State Senate and State House of Representatives," accessed April 5, 2014
- Tennessee Secretary of State, "2012 List of Candidates," accessed April 18, 2014
- Tennessee Department of State, "Election Results," accessed April 18, 2014
- Associated Press, "Tennessee - Summary Vote Results," accessed August 2, 2012
- Follow the Money, "Rogers, Courtney," accessed July 1, 2013
Debra Young Maggart (R)
|Tennessee House of Representatives District 45
| Succeeded by|
State of Tennessee
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance| Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environment & Conservation | Commissioner of Labor and Workforce Development | Chairman of Regulatory Authority |