Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Utah State Senate District 19|
White's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"I promise to uphold the rights of Utah as a sovereign member of the United States of America."
Utah’s Public Land
- Excerpt:"I support Utah lawmakers’ actions to reclaim valuable land from the federal government. That said, it is not the role of Utah to horde that land either. Public land should be sold back, at a reasonable cost, to the citizens of Utah."
- Excerpt:"I will work to cut taxes across the board, and eliminate ”Sin” taxes in Utah."
Spending and Waste
- Excerpt:"When elected, I will push for the privatization, minimization, or elimination of unnecessary or oversized government programs, starting with the Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control."
Gold and Silver Tender
- Excerpt:"I will fight to make sure Utah remains a leader in the fight to return to hard money."
- See also: Utah State Senate elections, 2012
|Utah State Senate, District 19, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Allen Christensen Incumbent||60.7%||19,941|
|Democratic||Peter Conover Clemens||33.8%||11,096|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Courtney + White + Utah + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- The Conversation: The alarming question of e-cigarettes - Sacramento Bee
- Timothy Ladin Joins DailyDAC LLC - PR Web (press release)
- Commercial Law League of America and DailyDAC, LLC Enter into Strategic ... - PR Web (press release)
- 2013: Year in Review - The Rafu Shimpo