Courts in Oklahoma
|More information on Oklahoma's state courts:|
Courts in Oklahoma include the state court system and six federal courts.
The Supreme Court hears appeals in civil cases. It is one of two courts of last resort in the state.
The Court of Criminal Appeals hears appeals in criminal cases. It is the other high court in Oklahoma. 
The Court of Civil Appeals is the state's intermediate appellate court. Cases are assigned to this court by the Supreme Court. 
The Workers' Compensation Court has jurisdiction over claims for compensation, liability of insurers and any rights asserted under the Workers' Compensation Act.
There are six federal courts in Oklahoma.
- Eastern District of Oklahoma
- Northern District of Oklahoma
- Western District of Oklahoma
- Eastern District of Oklahoma Bankruptcy Court
- Northern District of Oklahoma Bankruptcy Court
- Western District of Oklahoma Bankruptcy Court
Appeals from these courts go to the Tenth Circuit Court of Appeals.