|U.S. House, Utah, District 1|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next primary||June 24, 2014|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|High school||Ben Lomond High School|
|Service/branch||United States Marine Corps|
|Years of service||2003-2010|
|Place of birth||Ogden, Utah|
Bowden is pursuing a Bachelor's in criminal justice with a history minor at Weber State University. He also served in the United States Marine Corps for seven and a half years, including two tours in Iraq. He received an Honorable Discharge in 2010. He owns his own business, providing firearms training and patriotic supply.
Bowden stated the following about his political philosophy: "I am pushing for a restoration of the United States Constitution as the law of the land. I chose to run for office to break the Democrat/Republican power struggle and show that we must choose the people over party."
Candidates for Congress are required to file up to seven main reports with the Federal Election Commission during the 2014 elections season. Below are Bowden's reports.
|Craig Bowden (2014) Campaign Finance Reports|
|Report||Date Filed||Beginning Balance||Total Contributions|
for Reporting Period
|Expenditures||Cash on Hand|
|Year-End||January 22, 2014||$0||$185||$(185)||$0|
Bowden is married to Elizabeth with two sons, two stepsons, and a daughter.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Craig + Bowden + Utah + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this candidate due to the nature of the search engine.
- Facebook.com "About Craig" Accessed May 28, 2013
- E-mail submission to Ballotpedia.org Accessed on June 6, 2013
- Federal Election Commission "Bowden 2014 Summary reports," accessed November 26, 2013
- FEC, "Craig Bowden", accessed November 26, 2013
- Federal Election Commission "Craig Bowden Year-End," accessed February 12, 2014