|U.S. House, Illinois, District 11|
He withdrew from the race on February 26, 2014.
Candidates for Congress are required to file up to seven main reports with the Federal Election Commission during the 2014 elections season. Below are Ropbbins' reports.
|Craig Robbins (2014) Campaign Finance Reports|
|Report||Date Filed||Beginning Balance||Total Contributions|
for Reporting Period
|Expenditures||Cash on Hand|
|July Quarterly||July 15, 2013||$0||$10,000||$(262)||$9,737|
|October Quarterly||October 15, 2013||$9,737||$0||$(5,366)||$4,371|
|Year End||January 31, 2014||$4,371||$2,155||$(1,514)||$5,012|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Craig + Robbins + Illinois + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Ballot taking sharp for March primary elections - The Doings Weekly
- Critics' Picks - Los Angeles Times
- Oregon State basketball: Despite win over Maryland, Beavers know there's much ... - OregonLive.com
- United States House of Representatives
- Illinois' 11th Congressional District elections, 2014
- Illinois' 11th Congressional District
- Illinois Elections Division, "Candidate Detail," accessed December 2, 2013
- Federal Election Commission, "July Quarterly," accessed February 26, 2014
- Federal Election Commission, "October Quarterly," accessed February 26, 2014
- Federal Election Commission, "Year End Report," accessed February 26, 2014
State of Illinois
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Auditor General | Superintendent of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor | Chairman of Commerce Commission |