|Oregon House of Representatives, District 54|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Wilhelm's campaign website highlights the following issues:
- Excerpt: "I am not running for office out of desire for personal gain, prestige or power, but because I believe that the best way I can contribute to our community is to serve and represent our interests in Salem."
- Excerpt: "Unemployment in Bend is over 2% higher than the state average in Oregon. We need a leader with proven experience to create jobs for our community. However, creating jobs requires more than just saying you want to create jobs."
- Excerpt: "A good education system is the backbone to a strong economy. With the expansion of OSU to a four year campus in Bend, we have the unique opportunity for educators, employers and politicians to work together to create programs to educate our children for the demands 21st century."
- Excerpt: "I am steadfast in my fight for our community’s uniformed heroes. As a combat veteran myself, I recognize that our servicemen and women (and their families) are less than 1% of our population who have sacrificed so much for our Country, without asking anything in return."
Elections for the office of Oregon House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place May 20, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 11, 2014. Craig Wilhelm was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Knute Buehler was unopposed in the Republican primary. Buehler is also running on the Independent party and Libertarian party tickets. Wilhelm and Buehler will face off in the general election.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Craig + Wilhelm + Oregon + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Oregon State Senate elections, 2014
- Oregon State Legislature
- Oregon House of Representatives
- Oregon House of Representatives District 54