Crawford-AuSable School District Bonding Proposal (May 2013)
This measure authorized the Crawford-AuSable School District to increase its debt by $825,000 through issuing general obligation bonds in that amount in order to fund technology improvements in the district and purchasing school buses. The estimated average property tax levy needed to repay this debt in the required 6 years is 0.40 mill ($0.40 per $1,000 of assessed valuation).
|Crawford-AuSable School Bonding Proposal|
- These results are from Crawford County Elections Office
Text of measure
Language on the ballot:
|“||Shall Crawford AuSable School District, Crawford, Otsego and Kalkaska Counties, Michigan, borrow the sum of not to exceed Eight Hundred Twenty-Five Thousand Dollars ($825,000 ) and issue its general obligation unlimited tax bond therefore, for the purpose of acquiring, installing and equipping educational technology for school facilities; and purchasing school buses?
The estimated millage that will be levied for the proposed bonds in 2014, is .07 mill ($0.07 on each $1,000 of taxable valuation) for a -0- net increase in debt millage. The maximum number of years the bonds may be outstanding, exclusive of any refunding, is six (6) years. The estimated simple average annual millage anticipated to be required to retire this bond debt is .40 mill ($0.40 on each $1,000 of taxable valuation).
(Pursuant to State law, expenditure of bond proceeds must be audited, and the proceeds cannot be used for repair or maintenance costs, teacher, administrator or employee salaries, or other operating expenses.)
- May 7, 2013 ballot measures in Michigan
- Crawford County, Michigan ballot measures
- Otsego County, Michigan ballot measures
- Kalkaska County, Michigan ballot measures
- Special Elections on May 7, 2013 by County
- Michigan Secretary of State Elections Department
- School funding measure to fund buses, technology
- Michigan SoS Public Ballot Search
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |