For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Creek County, Oklahoma
- Main article: Evaluation of Oklahoma county websites
- Meeting dates, minutes and agendas are posted on the website.
- Zoning applications are available online.
- Information is provided about local property taxes.
- A listing of county officials can be found on the website of the National Association of Counties.
- There is no information provided on elected or administrative officials.
- The budget is not posted.
- Information is not provided about audits or contracts.
- No information is disclosed on how to file for a public records request.
- The tax information does not include any information about other local taxes, like the sale tax.
- The county does not disclose if it is a member of a government sector lobbying association.
The Tulsa World conducted a public records study submitting FOIA requests to eight counties and two large towns during the summer of 2012. The newspaper requested county payroll records, police radio logs and copies of emails from city managers or mayors.
Creek County's public information officer did not know how to pull payroll information. Tulsa World requested help from Rogers County which used the same system to help the county out. Even after assistance the county did not respond to the request for month and half to fulfill requests due to lack of personnel, challenges with software, and other time-demanding tasks.
- Creek County official website
- Creek County Sheriff's Office
- Creek County Judges
- Creek County Treasurer
- Creek County on e-Reference
- Creek County on US Census