Crestview City Charter Replacement Question (November 2012)
If approved, this question would have replaced the current Crestview City Charter with a new Charter providing for an appointed City Administrator, an elected five member council and Mayor, and an appointed City Clerk.
|Crestview City Charter Question|
Election results from Okaloosa County, Unofficial Election Results Summary
Text of measure
Language on the ballot:
|“||Shall the City of Crestview replace its current Charter with a new Charter providing for:
• A Council-City Administrator form of government with an appointed City Administrator, replacing a Mayor-Council form of government;
• A five member Council and Mayor elected by the electorate of the City;
• An appointed City Clerk, replacing a City Clerk elected by the electorate of the City;
and other administrative changes as described in Ordinance No. 1474?
YES for Approval
- Okaloosa County Elections, Sample Ballot
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.