Cristina Victoria Vazquez
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|North Carolina House of Representatives, District 79|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Master's||Florida International University|
|Place of birth||Havana, Cuba|
Elections for the office of North Carolina House of Representatives will consist of a primary election on May 6, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was February 28, 2014. Incumbent Julia Howard is unopposed in the Republican primary, while Cristina Victoria Vazquez is unopposed in the Democratic primary.
Vazquez ran in the 2012 election for North Carolina House of Representatives District 79. She ran unopposed in the Democratic primary on May 8, 2012. She was defeated by Julia Howard in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|North Carolina House of Representatives, District 79, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Julia Howard Incumbent||70.1%||27,749|
|Democratic||Cristina Victoria Vazquez||29.9%||11,859|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Cristina + Vazquez + North Carolina + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- North Carolina House of Representatives
- North Carolina State Legislature
- North Carolina House of Representatives elections, 2014
- North Carolina House of Representatives District 79
- Yes Weekly "Cristina Vazquez, NC House District 74 candidate," Accessed September 19, 2012
- North Carolina State Board of Elections, "Primary Candidate List Grouped by Contest," accessed March 10, 2014
- North Carolina State Board of Elections, "General Election Candidate List Grouped by Contest," accessed March 10, 2014
- North Carolina Board of Elections "Candidate lists," Accessed March 5, 2012
State of North Carolina
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Environment and Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Utilities |