Crowley County is one of 64 counties in Colorado. The county seat is Ordway.
See also: Evaluation of Colorado county websites
This site was last evaluated on Aug. 3, 2012.
- County commissioners are listed with an office address and phone number.
- County administrators are listed with an office address and phone number.
- Meeting minutes are provided from 2010 to 2012.
- The County Clerk notifies the public that their role is handling the counties records and provides an office address and phone number.
- Personalized emails to the county commissioners are not provided.
- Personalized emails are not provided for the administrative staff in the county.
- There is no information on how to obtain public records using the Colorado Open Records Act, or an email provided for the County Clerk.
- No information is given on local tax rates, especially property taxes.
- Zoning ordinances and permit applications are not posted online.
- Budgets and audits for the past 3-5 years are not disclosed online.
- Approved contract statements are not available for vendors above $10,000.
- If the county engaged in lobbying activities or if it is a member of lobbying associations is not disclosed. Nor is the total cost lobbying activities or membership dues for associations available.
- There are no calendars available for meetings nor archives of meeting agendas.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Crowley County, Government, Accessed: Aug. 3, 2012
- ↑ Crowley County, 2012 meeting minutes, Accessed: Aug. 3, 2012
- ↑ Crowley County, Meeting archives, Aug. 3, 2012
- ↑ Crowley County, Clerk and Recorder, Accessed: Aug. 3, 2012