Cullen L. Cullen
|Cullen L. Cullen|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Illinois House of Representatives, District 112|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Cullen's professional experience includes working as superintendent of the Venice School District.
Elections for the office of Illinois House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place March 18, 2014. The general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was December 2, 2013. Cullen L. Cullen ran unopposed in the Democratic primary, while incumbent Dwight D. Kay ran unopposed in the Republican primary. Cullen and Kay will face off in the general election.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Cullen + Cullen + Illinois + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- labortribune.com, "Sheriff Bob Hertz hosts dinner for Madison County Federation of Labor," accessed March 9, 2014
- Illinois Secretary of State, "Official candidate list," accessed March 18, 2014
- Illinois Board of Elections, "General Primary Election Official Canvass," April 18, 2014
- Illinois Secretary of State, "Official general election candidate list," accessed March 18, 2014
State of Illinois
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Auditor General | Superintendent of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor | Chairman of Commerce Commission |