Cumberland County, Maine
Cumberland County is one of sixteen counties in Maine. As of 2000, the population was 265,612. Its county seat is Portland, and is the most populous of the sixteen Maine counties, as well as the most affluent. Cumberland County has the second deepest and second largest body of water in the state, Sebago Lake, which supplies tap water to most of the county. The county is the economic and industrial center of the state having the resources of the Port of Portland, the Maine Mall and having corporate headquarters of major companies such as Fairchild Semiconductor, IDEXX Laboratories, UnumProvident and TD Banknorth.
- Main article: Evaluation of Maine county websites
Last rated on September 14, 2012.
- The current budget is available, as are budgets for the past three years..
- Meeting minutes are posted.
- Elected Officials
- Contact information is listed for elected officials..
- Administrative Officials
- Officials are listed..
- Only one audit/financial report is posted.
- Local Taxes
- Tax information is posted.
- Meeting schedule and agendas are not provided.
- Previous audits are not available.
- Bids and contracts are not posted.
- Lobbying information is not available.
- Public Records
- There is no information about requesting public records.