|Arkansas House of Representatives District 82|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Everett did not provide answers to the Arkansas State Legislative Election 2008 Political Courage Test. The test informs voters how a candidate would vote on the issues if elected.
- Agriculture, Forestry and Economic Development Committee, Arkansas House
- Joint Budget Committee, Arkansas Assembly
- Joint Energy Committee, Arkansas Assembly
- House Management Committee, Arkansas House
- Public Health, Welfare and Labor Committee, Arkansas House
- Subcommittee on Agriculture, Forestry and Natural Resources
- Subcommittee on Human Services (Vice Chair)
- Subcommittee on Special Language (Vice Chair)
Everett's sponsored legislation includes:
- HB 1467 - "TO INCREASE THE MINIMUM AND MAXIMUM COMPENSATION FOR ELECTED COUNTY OFFICERS."
- HB 2129 - "CONCERNING THE CREATION OF THE ARKANSAS LEGISLATIVE TASK FORCE ON ATHLETIC TRAINING IN PUBLIC SCHOOLS."
- HB 2130 - "CONCERNING THE CREATION OF A PILOT PROGRAM ON ATHLETIC TRAINERS IN PUBLIC SCHOOLS TO PROMOTE SAFETY AND CAREERS IN VARIOUS MEDICAL FIELDS."
For a full listing of sponsored bills, see the House site.
Everett was ineligible to run for re-election in 2010 due to the term limits of the Arkansas House of Representatives. He instead ran for the District 10 seat in the Arkansas State Senate. He was defeated by Missy Thomas Irvin in the November 2 general election.
Everett raised $18,582 for his campaign.
Below are Everett's top 5 campaign contributors in the 2008 election:
|Arkansas Health Care Assoc||$4,000|
|Electronic Data Systems||$1,000|
- Arkansas House of Representatives - Rep. Curren Everett
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Project Vote Smart bio
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004
|Arkansas House District 82
| Succeeded by|
State of Arkansas
Little Rock (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Executive Director of Natural Resources Commission | Commissioner of State Lands| Director of Labor | Public Service Commission|