Curry County, New Mexico
Curry County is one of 33 counties in New Mexico. The population was approximately 45,044 at the 2000 census. Its county seat is Clovis. It is named in honor of George Curry, territorial governor of New Mexico from 1907 to 1910. It is located on the far eastern state line, adjacent to the state of Texas, forming part of the region of Eastern New Mexico.
- The website includes minutes and agendas for the last two years of commission meetings.
- Incomplete contact information for elected officials.
- No budget information provided.
- Does not disclose any vendor contract information.
- No information on how to file for public records.
- No listing the county audits, credit card receipts, or posting on the checkbook register.
- Does not disclose if belongs to government sector lobbying associations.
- Curry County Website
- Public Records Directory - Curry County
- Curry County on E-Reference
- Curry/Clovis Chamber of Commerce