|Louisiana Executive Director of the Workforce Commission|
|2009 - Present|
|Years in position||5|
|Elections and appointments|
|Appointed by||Governor of Louisiana Bobby Jindal|
|Bachelor's||Louisiana State University|
Eysink graduated from Louisiana State University with a B.A. in Journalism. He went on to work as director of marketing for Louisiana Healthcare Review Inc., and as city editor of The Advocate newspaper in Baton Rouge.
- Bachelor of Arts degree in journalism - Louisiana State University
Executive Director of the Workforce Commission (2009-present)
Eysink assumed office as executive director of the state workforce commission in July 2009 following his appointment by Gov. Bobby Jindal. The Workforce Commission, formerly the Department of Labor, monitors employment security, provides unemployment compensation, aids with manpower evaluation and training, labor-manangement relations, and administration of the community services block grant.
Eysink was appointed to the statewide post of Executive Director of the Louisiana Workforce Commission in July 2009.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Curt + Eysink + Louisiana + Labor"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Louisiana jobless rate drops even as payrolls dip - Greenwich Time
- Business lobby says Louisiana's workers 'inadequate and under-prepared' for ... - NOLA.com
- State's jobless rate drops to 5.7 percent - The Daily Advertiser
|Louisiana Executive Director of the Workforce Commission
| Succeeded by|