|U.S. House, California, District 42|
|Bachelor's||University of California Irvine, 1993|
|Master's||University of California Santa Barbara, 1996|
|Date of birth||February 26, 1971|
|Place of birth||Northridge, CA|
|(timed out) Campaign website|
Novak's campaign website listed the following issues:
- Fiscal Responsibility
- Excerpt: "I am an advocate for Sound Money policy. Sound Money policy limits the ability of the federal government to manipulate or destroy our financial wealth. Sound Money policy provides us the power to control our economic future independent of the government’s policies or at the whim of whichever political party is in control at the time."
- Excerpt: "The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (Obamacare) fixes several health insurance problems that we face such as insurance companies not accepting a “pre-existing medical condition” or dropping sick policyholders. However, Obamacare steps over the line by forcing us to buy insurance. This mandate exceeds the governments authority."
- Energy Policy
- Excerpt: "I support the Pickens Plan to reduce our transportation and energy reliance on OPEC oil. In 2011 the US spent $453 billion on imported oil from OPEC. The United States uses 21% of the world’s oil, but accounts for only 4% of the world’s population. We purchase 60% of our oil from potentially unfriendly and unstable OPEC nations."
- Wars & Federal Debt
- Excerpt: "Every reasonable person is concerned about the $15.7 Trillion dollar US National Debt. The problem is that the current incumbents in the House of Representatives are so entrenched in the narrow goals of their most extreme supporters that they cannot work together to formulate the necessary measures to reduce the Debt. "
- Campaign Finance Reform
- Excerpt: "Every day we hear of Congress’s inability to solve our economic, health care, education, environmental, and foreign policies. They rarely improve anything, and sometimes make matters worse, even when the voice of the people is loud and clear!"
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Curt + Novak + California + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
State of California
|Ballot measures by year||
1910 | 1911 | 1912 | 1914 | 1915 | 1916 | 1919 | 1920 | 1922 | 1924 | 1926 | 1928 | 1930 | 1932 | 1933 | 1934 | 1935 | 1936 | 1938 | 1939 | 1940 | 1942 | 1944 | 1946 | 1948 | 1949 | 1950 | 1952 | 1954 | 1956 | 1958 | 1960 | 1962 | 1964 | 1966 | 1968 | 1970 | 1972 | 1973 | 1974 | 1976 | 1978 | 1980 | 1982 | 1984 | 1986 | 1988 | 1990 | 1992 | 1993 | 1994 | 1996 | 1998 | 2000 | 2002 | 2003 | 2004 | 2005 | 2006 | 2006 (local) | 2008 | 2008 (local) | 2009 | 2009 (local) | 2010 | 2010 (local) | 2011 (local) | 2012 | 2012 (local) | 2014 | 2016 |
|State executive offices||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Controller | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary for Natural Resources | Director of Industrial Relations | President of Public Utilities |
List of Counties |
List of Cities |
California school districts A - L |
California school districts M - Z |