Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Pennsylvania State House District 155|
|1995 - 2012|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
|Bachelor's||Indiana University of Pennsylvania, 1983|
|J.D.||Widener University School of Law, 1989|
|Place of birth||Coatesville, PA|
Schroder earned his B.A. from Indiana University of Pennsylvania in 1983. He went on to receive his J.D. from Widener University School of Law in 1989.
After earning his law degree, Schroder began working as an attorney. From 1987 to 1991, he worked as a Law Clerk for German, Gallagher and Murtagh. He has also worked as an Associate Agent for Nationwide Insurance.
Schroder was a Campaign Coordinator for Schulze for Congress in 1984. He then served as Prothonotary for Chester County from 1992 to 1994. In 1995, he joined the Pennsylvania House of Representatives. He has served in that position since, representing the 155th District.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Schroder served on these committees:
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, Schroder served on these committees:
- Gaming Oversight Committee, Pennsylvania House of Representatives, Chair
- Insurance Committee, Pennsylvania House of Representatives
Schroder did not run for re-election in 2012. He left the state legislature, effective May 6, 2012, to take a job with the Hospital and Healthsystem Association of Pennsylvania.
|Pennsylvania State House, District 155|
|Curt Schroder (R)||15,873||63.5%|
|Barbara Bergeron (D)||9,116||36.5%|
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives, District 155|
|Curt Schroder (R)||27,460||100.0%|
In 2010, Schroder received $163,548 in campaign donations. The top contributors are listed below.
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives 2010 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Curt Schroder's campaign in 2010|
|Pennsylvania Medical Society||$6,000|
|Pennsylvania Manufacturers Association||$2,000|
|Hospital & Health System Association Of Pennsylvania||$2,000|
|Total Raised in 2010||$163,548|
Schroder and his wife, Deanna, have two children.
- Pennsylvania House of Representatives - Rep. Curt Schroder
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1998
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 155th Legislative District, "Schroder to Leave State House Effective May 6," April 25, 2012, accessed 29 July 2012
- ↑ 2010 general election results from the Pennsylvania Secretary of State's office
- ↑ Official 2008 state house election results from the Pennsylvania Department of State
- ↑ Follow the Money - 2010 donations
|Pennsylvania House Of Representatives District 155
years = 1995–2012
| Succeeded by|
Becky Corbin (R)
State of Pennsylvania
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Secretary of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Conservation and Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor & Industry | Chairman of Public Utilities |