|Former candidate for|
|Ohio House of Representatives, District 34|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
Blake's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
|“||My name is Cynthia D. Blake, and I'm committed to making your voice heard in the Capitol House of Columbus Ohio. As a lifelong resident of Akron, I want to play an active role in making my community, state and country a better place to raise children, run businesses, and forge a future filled with unlimited promise for our youth and senior citizens.||”|
Elections for the office of Ohio House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on May 6, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was February 5, 2014. Emilia Sykes defeated Frank Comunale in the Democratic primary, while Cynthia Blake was unopposed in the Republican primary. Sykes defeated Blake in the general election.
|Ohio House of Representatives, District 34 General Election, 2014|
|Ohio House of Representatives, District 34 Democratic Primary, 2014|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Cynthia + Blake + Ohio + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Ohio House of Representatives
- Ohio General Assembly
- Ohio House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Ohio House of Representatives District 34
- Official campaign website
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Cynthia Blake on Facebook
- blakeforstate.com, "Official campaign website," accessed August 22, 2014
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
- Ohio Secretary of State, "Official primary election results for May 6, 2014," accessed July 3, 2014
State of Ohio
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Superintendent of Industrial Compliance and Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |