|Wyoming State Auditor|
|2011 - Present|
|Years in position||3|
|Predecessor||Rita Meyer (R)|
|Elections and appointments|
|First elected||November 2, 2010|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Bachelor's||University of Alabama (1991)|
|Profession||Certified Public Accountant|
Cloud is a certified public accountant. She has 16 years experience in public accounting and is a small business owner.
- Bachelor's degree, University of Alabama
Wyoming State Auditor (2010-Present)
Cloud is running for re-election as Wyoming State Auditor in 2014. Cloud is seeking the Republican nomination in the primary on August 19, 2014. The general election takes place on November 4, 2014.
Cloud won election on November 2, 2010. She ran unopposed.
|Wyoming State Auditor, 2010|
|Election Results Via: Wyoming Secretary of State|
Comprehensive donor information for Cloud is available dating back to 2010. Based on available campaign finance records, Cloud raised a total of $137,153 during that time period. This information was last updated on May 6, 2013.
|Cynthia Cloud's Campaign Contribution History|
|Grand Total Raised||$137,153|
Ballotpedia collects information on campaign donors for each year in which a candidate or incumbent is running for election. The following table offers a breakdown of Cynthia Cloud's donors each year. Click [show] for more information.
|Cynthia Cloud's Campaign Contributions|
|Total Raised by General Election Opponent||$52,417 (Rep)|
|Top 5 contributors||Cynthia Cloud||$105,706|
|Wyoming Republican Party||$5,000|
|Judith S Catchpole||$1,000|
Cloud and her husband, Charles, have four children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Cynthia + Cloud + Wyoming + Auditor"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- State board awards $13 million grant for Magpul facility - Casper Star-Tribune Online
- On second thought, state gives Casper loan - Casper Journal
- Magpul funding hits bullseye as $13M grant - Wyoming Business Report
- State extends land deal - Jackson Hole News&Guide
- Wyoming board: Cheyenne projects didn't influence vote on Casper convention ... - Casper Star-Tribune Online
- State board approves $2.5 million loan for Casper conference center site - Casper Star-Tribune Online
- Wyo. board rejects funding for Casper hotel/convention center project - Standard-Examiner
- Hope's alive - Casper Journal
- $500000 boost for fair building - Powell Tribune
- Mercantile to spur growth in Ranchester - The Sheridan Press (subscription)
- Wyoming State Auditor Office
- Cloud's official biography
- Official campaign website
- Project Vote Smart biographical profile
- Campaign contributions: 2012, 2010
- Office of the Wyoming State Auditor, accessed June 15, 2012
- Billings Gazette, "State auditor mounts re-election bid," August 19, 2013
- State Auditor of Wyoming "Biography," accessed January 11, 2013
- Wyoming Secretary of State "Statewide Candidates Official Summary," accessed January 11, 2013
- Casper Star Tribune, "Wyoming auditor announces re-election campaign," August 19, 2013
- Follow the Money, " Career Fundraising for Cynthia Cloud," accessed May 6, 2013
- Follow the Money.org
Rita Meyer (R)
|Wyoming State Auditor
| Succeeded by|