|U.S. Senate, Tennessee|
|Birthday||June 28, 1961|
|Place of birth||Fort Worth, Texas|
was a 2014 Independent
candidate seeking election to the U.S. Senate
His name was removed from the ballot.
Jones majored in business administration and coaching. He has worked in the transportation industry as a city route driver, an over-the-road driver and as the owner of a transportation company until 2008. He now drives for a local trucking company.
- See also: United States Senate elections in Tennessee, 2014
Jones ran in the 2014 election for the U.S. Senate, representing Tennessee. His name was removed from the ballot.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "DEA. + Jones + Tennessee + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
DEA. Jones News Feed
- ↑ Tennessee.gov, "Governor, United States Senate, and United States House of Representatives Petitions Filed by Qualifying Deadline," accessed April 3, 2014
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Tennessee Secretary of State, "Petitions Filed for Governor, United States Senate, and United States House of Representatives," accessed July 18, 2014
- ↑ Fighting for America's Future, "Candidate DEA. Jones, U.S. Senate," accessed April 11, 2014