For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, will be limited. Select races will be covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Dale Anderson II
|Dale Anderson II|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Former candidate for|
|West Virginia House of Delegates, District 16|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
|Date of birth||October 4, 1983|
|Place of birth||Huntington|
Anderson's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
- Common Core, Better Education or More Failed Policies??
- Excerpt: "Education is one of many parental responsibilities. With that said, education decisions are best made at local levels; where parents can most easily be involved in those educational decisions."
Elections for the office of West Virginia House of Delegates took place in 2014. A primary election took place on May 13, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was January 25, 2014. District 16 is represented by three delegates. Incumbent James Morgan, Sean Hornbuckle and Lauren Plymale were unopposed in the Democratic primary. Incumbent Carol Miller, Dale Anderson II and Patrick Lucas defeated David Bender and Lionel Jones in the Republican primary. Hornbuckle, Morgan and Miller defeated Lucas, Plymale and Anderson in the general election.
|West Virginia House of Delegates, District 16 Republican Primary, 2014|
|Carol Miller Incumbent||35.7%||1,146|
|Dale Anderson II||18%||577|
- “Big Mike” Hatten
- Brian Savilla
- Roger & Sharon Keaton
- The West Virginia Citizens Defense League
- West Virginians for LIFE
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Dale + Anderson + West + Virginia + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- West Virginia State Legislature
- West Virginia House of Representatives
- West Virginia state legislative districts
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Dale Anderson on Facebook
- Dale Anderson on Twitter
- West Virginia Secretary of State, "Candidate search," accessed April 30, 2014
- Dale Anderson for WV House of Delegates, "Info," accessed April 19, 2014
- The Herald Dispatch, "Anderson believes higher taxes are not the solution," April 10, 2012
- Anderson4House, "Issues," accessed April 24, 2014
- West Virginia Secretary of State, "Statewide Results," accessed June 18, 2014
- Anderson4House, "Endorsements," accessed April 24, 2014
- Information submitted through Ballotpedia's biographical submission form on July 13, 2014
State of West Virginia
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Schools | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |