|Tennessee House of Representatives, District 12|
|November 4, 2014|
|Years in position||2|
|Per diem||$188/legislative day|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|High school||Sevier County High School|
Carr received a certificate from the Certified Auctioneers Institute at the University of Indiana. He is a realtor and auctioneer.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Carr served on the following committees:
|Tennessee Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Local Government|
Elections for the office of Tennessee House of Representatives will consist of a primary election on August 7, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was April 3, 2014. Incumbent Dale Carr is unopposed in the Republican primary.
Carr ran in the 2012 election for Tennessee House of Representatives, District 12. Carr defeated incumbent Richard Montgomery in the August 2 primary election. He was unchallenged in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Tennessee House of Representatives, District 12 Republican Primary, 2012|
|Richard Montgomery Incumbent||49.4%||3,455|
Comprehensive donor information for Carr is available dating back to 2012. Based on available campaign finance records, Carr raised a total of $92,771 during that time period. This information was last updated on June 28, 2013.
|Dale Carr's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Tennessee State House, District 12||$92,771|
|Grand Total Raised||$92,771|
2012Carr won election to the Tennessee House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, Carr raised a total of $92,771.
|Tennessee House of Representatives 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Dale Carr's campaign in 2012|
|Carr, Bruce Dale||$19,348|
|Tennessee Legislative Campaign Cmte||$2,000|
|Sevier County Good Government Pac||$2,000|
|Total Raised in 2012||$92,771|
|Source:Follow the Money|
Carr and his wife, Jo Ann, have one son. They currently reside in Sevierville, Tennessee.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Dale + Carr + Tennessee + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Tennessee State Legislature
- Tennessee House of Representatives
- Tennessee House of Representatives Committees
- Tennessee Joint Committees
- Tennessee state legislative districts
- Tennessee General Assembly page
- Profile from Open States
- Campaign Contributions via Follow the Money: 2012
- Tennessee Secretary of State, "Petitions Filed for State Senate and State House of Representatives," accessed April 5, 2014
- Tennessee Secretary of State, "2012 List of Candidates," accessed April 17, 2014
- Tennessee Department of State, "Election Results," accessed April 17, 2014
- Follow the Money, "Carr, Dale," accessed June 28, 2013
Richard Montgomery (R)
|Tennessee House of Representatives District 12
| Succeeded by|
State of Tennessee
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance| Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environment & Conservation | Commissioner of Labor and Workforce Development | Chairman of Regulatory Authority |