|Board member, Blue Springs School Board, At-large|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||April 8, 2014|
|First elected||April 8, 2008|
Dale Falck is a loan officer with PrimeLending and a part owner of MDDK Homes Technology. He has served on the Blue Springs School Board since 2008. Walkup is married with three adult children who are all graduates of Blue Springs School District.
Kay Coen, Dale Walkup and Dale Falck were unopposed for three at-large positions on the Blue Springs Board of Education. The election did not appear on the ballot.
Falck has not reported any campaign contributions or expenditures to the Missouri Ethics Commission.
Falck has not received any official endorsements for her campaign.
|Blue Springs School District, At-Large General Election, 3-year term, 2011|
|Nonpartisan||Dale Walkup Incumbent||22.9%||3,516|
|Nonpartisan||James Coen Incumbent||20.3%||3,116|
|Nonpartisan||Dale Falck Incumbent||20%||3,077|
|Nonpartisan||Diane S. Voss||17.1%||2,638|
|Source: Jackson County Elections Board, "Election Summary Report," April 12, 2011|
What was at stake?
Three seats on the school board were up for election on April 8, 2014. Incumbents Kay Coen, Dale Walkup and Dale Falck were unopposed and the election did not appear on the ballot.
About the district
- See also: Blue Springs School District, Missouri
Jackson County outperformed the rest of Missouri in terms of higher education achievement in 2013. The United States Census Bureau found that 27.6 percent of Jackson County residents aged 25 years and older had attained a bachelor's degree compared to 26.2 percent for Missouri as a whole. The median household income in Jackson County was $47,015 compared to $47,380 for the state of Missouri. The poverty rate in Jackson County was 17.4 percent compared to 15.5 percent for the entire state.
Note: The United States Census Bureau considers "Hispanic or Latino" to be a place of origin rather than a race. Citizens may report both their race and their place of origin, and as a result, the percentages in each column of the racial demographics table may exceed 100 percent.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Dale + Falck + Blue + Springs + School + District'"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Blue Springs School District, "Board members," accessed February 18, 2014
- Missouri Ethics Commission, "Candidate Information," accessed February 13, 2014
- United States Census Bureau, "Jackson County, Missouri," accessed February 3, 2014
- National Center for Education Statistics, "ELSI Table Generator," accessed April 22, 2014
- Missouri Secretary of State, "Missouri Election Results," accessed January 23, 2015
- United States Census Bureau, "Frequently Asked Questions," accessed April 21, 2014
- Each column will add up to 100 percent after removing the "Hispanic or Latino" place of origin percentages, although rounding by the Census Bureau may make the total one- or two-tenths off from being exactly 100 percent. This Ballotpedia page provides a more detailed explanation of how the Census Bureau handles race and ethnicity in its surveys.
|2014 Blue Springs School District Elections|
|Blue Springs, Missouri|
|Election date:||April 8, 2014|
|Candidates:||At-large: • Incumbent, Dale Falck • Incumbent, Kay Coen • Incumbent, Dale Walkup|
|Important information:||What was at stake? • Key deadlines • Additional elections on the ballot|