Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Montana House of Representatives, District 44|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Mortensen, a former law enforcement officer, is the owner of the Montana Private Investigation firm.
Elections for the office of Montana House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place June 3, 2014, and a general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 10, 2014; minor party and independent candidates had until June 2, 2014, to file. Sandy Wong was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Dale Mortensen was unopposed in the Republican primary. Wong faces Mortensen in the general election. Incumbent Jonathan McNiven (R) is running in District 56.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Dale + Mortensen + Montana + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Montana House of Representatives
- Montana House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Montana State Legislature
- Montana House of Representatives District 44
- Montana Secretary of State, "2014 Candidate Filing List: Legislative," accessed April 11, 2014
- The Outpost, "Dale Mortensen running in House District 44," March 6, 2014
- Montana Secretary of State, "2014 Candidate Filing List: Legislative," accessed October 29, 2014
- Montana Secretary of State, "2014 Statewide Primary Election Canvass," accessed June 30, 2014
State of Montana
List of Montana ballot measures | Local measures | School bond issues | Ballot measure laws | Initiative laws | History of I&R | History of direct democracy | Campaign Finance Requirements | Recall process |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Director of the Department of Revenue | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Securities and Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources and Conservation | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Public Service Commission |