|New York State Senate District 59|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
On April 30, 2010, Volker announced he would be retiring and not seeking re-election in 2010.
Volker was a Police Officer for the Village of Depew in 1963 to 1972. He is currently an attorney at a private practice.
Volker attended Niagara University. He went on to earn his BA from Canisius College, Buffalo, in 1963. He then received his J.D. from Buffalo Law School at the State University of New York in 1966.
Volker did not run for re-election in 2010.
On November 4, 2008 Dale Volker won the election for New York State Senate, District 59 with 70,635 votes.
Volker raised $1,123,164 for his campaign.
|New York State Senate, District 59 (2008)|
|Dale Volker (R)||70,635|
|Kathy Konst (D)||57,278|
Listed below are the five largest contributors to Dale Volker's 2008 campaign.
|Senate Republican Campaign CMTE of New York||$515,600|
|Friends for the Election of Dean Skelos||$15,500|
|1199 SEIU United Healthcare Workers East||$14,500|
|Rent Stabilization Association||$10,050|
|Liberty Street Realty LLC||$9,500|
While a member of the New York State Senate, Volker served on the following committees:
- Codes Committee, New York State Senate
- Commerce, Economic Development and Small Business Committee, New York State Senate
- Crime Victims, Crime and Correction Committee, New York State Senate
- Ethics Committee, New York State Senate
- Finance Committee, New York State Senate
- Judiciary Committee, New York State Senate
- Mental Health and Developmental Disabilities Committee, New York State Senate
- Rules Committee, New York State Senate
Volker and his wife, Carol, have three children.
- Dale Voker's official campaign website
- Official New York State Senate website
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1998
|New York Senate District 59
| Succeeded by|