|Delia Jasso||District 1|
|Mayor Pro Tem, Pauline Medrano||District 2|
|Scott Griggs||District 3|
|Dwaine R. Caraway||District 4|
|Vonciel Jones Hill||District 5|
|Monica R. Alonzo||District 6|
|Carolyn R. Davis||District 7|
|Deputy Mayor Pro Tem, Tennell Atkins||District 8|
|Sheffie Kadane||District 9|
|Jerry R. Allen||District 10|
|Linda Koop||District 11|
|Sandy Greyson||District 12|
|Ann Margolin||District 13|
|Angela Hunt||District 14|
The current mayor of Dallas is Mike Rawlings.
After the state Attorney General’s office ruled against The Dallas Police and Fire Pension System finding that it must hand over to a requestor numerous records regarding a luxury real estate investment, the system filed suit against the AG in Travis County. he investment in question is with Knudson Development in Hawaii and two companies owned by the system, GP Western Housing and KLH IV. The request asked for names of people who had rented at one of the developments financed by the pension system, according to the lawsuit. 
The Dallas Morning News requested the check register for the past five years from the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas, but was told that the records would cost "somewhere in the seven figure range."
Cost per swimmer for any of the Dallas public pools ranges from $30 a visit to $136.
- See also: Texas government sector lobbying
|Transparency grading process|
This website was most recently evaluated on January 15 2012.
- Includes the names and contact information for all city council members and administrative officials.
- City council meeting agendas,videos, and minutes are published. 
- Local tax information is provided.
- There is a procedure for requesting public records.
- Audit reports are available.
- The current and past budgets are published.
- Building permits and zoning information provided.
- There is no information on lobbying.
- Information on how to obtain a contract is available,  but a list of contracts is not publicly available.
- ↑ U.S. Census
- ↑ Metropolitan Area
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Government officials
- ↑ Budget
- ↑ Dallas Police and Fire Pension System sues AG over records of real estate investment, Sept. 1, 2012
- ↑ Texas Watchdog, You want to see how the UT Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas spends it's money? It will cost you., Nov. 5, 2010
- ↑ Texas Watchdog, Swimming at a Dallas city pool more costly than ticket to Six Flags, Aug. 23, 2010
- ↑ Dallas on Open Secrets, 2011
- ↑ Client List
- ↑ Agendas
- ↑ Paying Taxes
- ↑ Open Records Request
- ↑ Audits
- ↑ Budget
- ↑ Permit Forms
- ↑ Zoning
- ↑ Rules