|North Carolina House of Representatives, District 2|
|High school||South Granville High School, 2008|
|Birthday||July 26, 1990|
Huff earned his B.A. in Government and Political Science from Campbell University. In school he served for two years in the North Carolina Student Legislature as a school senator, and served as the Senior Class Vice-President in the Student Government. His professional experience includes working as a farmer on his family's farm.
Elections for the office of North Carolina House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place May 6, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was February 28, 2014. Larry Yarborough defeated Sandra Hendrick Berry and Jon Gregory Bass in the Republican primary, while Ray Jeffers defeated Brent Groce and Dalton Huff in the Democratic primary. Jeffers and Yarborough will face off in the general election.
|North Carolina House of Representatives, District 2 Republican Primary, 2014|
|Sandra Hendrick Berry||18.4%||483|
|Jon Gregory Bass||14.8%||388|
|North Carolina House of Representatives, District 2 Democratic Primary, 2014|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Dalton + Huff + North + Carolina + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- North Carolina House of Representatives
- North Carolina State Legislature
- North Carolina House of Representatives elections, 2014
- North Carolina House of Representatives District 2
- Official campaign website
- Dalton Huff on Facebook
- Dalton Huff on Twitter
- Dalton Huff on YouTube
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- North Carolina State Board of Elections, Official primary candidate list
- North Carolina State Board of Elections, Official general election candidate list
State of North Carolina
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Environment and Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Utilities |