|Klamath County Circuit Court, Oregon|
|Appointed by:||Gov. Ted Kulongoski|
|Undergraduate:||Hampden-Sydney College, 1987|
|Law School:||University of Virginia School of Law, 1990|
|Military service:||U.S. Navy, U.S. Air Force and Oregon Air National Guard|
Dan Bunch is a judge for the Klamath County Circuit Court in Oregon. The court has jurisdiction over Klamath County and is located within the 13th Judicial District. He was appointed to the position in December 2009 by Governor Ted Kulongoski, and was re-elected in 2010 for a term that will expire on January 2, 2017.
- Main article: Oregon judicial elections, 2010
Bunch served in the U.S. Navy and U.S. Air Force. He was also in the Oregon Air National Guard.
Prior to his 2010 appointment to the Klamath County Circuit Court, Bunch previously served as a special assistant to the U.S. Attorney, as a judge advocate in the U.S. Navy and Air Force, and as an attorney for Brandsness, Brandsness, Rudd & Bunch.
- Oregon.gov, "Governor Appoints Oregon Airman to Klamath County Circuit Court," December 7, 2009
- Oregon Courts, "Judicial Directory," accessed March 17, 2015
- Oregon Secretary of State, "Judge of the Circuit Court, Unofficial Election Results," November 2, 2010
- Oregon Votes, "Judge Bunch voter's guide," accessed March 17, 2015