|Utah House of Representatives, District 7|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
Deuel's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt: "The Constitutions serve as the foundation and framework of government, and I am committed to adhering to them as written and intended by the authors, rather than that which judicial branch says we can get away with."
- Excerpt: "The single most important function of government is to secure the rights and freedoms of individual citizens. As your representative, I will jealously guard your individual right to life, liberty, and property."
- Excerpt: "I appreciate the hard work and effort teachers put forth to support parents in educating our children. I support reform in education that further empowers parents to make the choices they know are best for their children."
- Excerpt: "I will promote economic policies that incentivize new job creation, attract new companies to our state, and help Utah maintain economic stability as the federal government continues to spend far beyond its means. It is imperative we do this without raising taxes. After all, you and I pay for government with our hard-earned money."
- Excerpt: "I strongly oppose legislation that entices the federal government to breach the line and degrades the balance between the states and Washington. Around 40% of our state budget comes from a federal government that edges ever closer to bankruptcy. We must get our fiscal house in order and end this dependency, for the sake of our children."
Elections for the office of Utah House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place June 24, 2014. The general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 20, 2014. Camille Neider was unopposed in the Democratic convention. Justin Fawson defeated Dan Deuel in the Republican primary. Neider will face Fawson and Roger Condie (L) in the general election. Craig Dearden (R) withdrew.
- See also: Utah State Senate elections, 2012
In 2014, Deuel's endorsements include the following:
- Utah Council for Ethical Adoption Practices - Wesley Hutchins, President
- Representative Gage Froerer
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Dan + Deuel + Utah + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Official campaign website
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Dan Deuel on Facebook
- Dan Deuel on Twitter
- Utah Lieutenant Governor, "2014 Candidate Filings," accessed March 22, 2014
- dandeuel.com, "Issues," accessed May 23, 2014
- Utah Lieutenant Governor, "Utah Election Preliminary Results," accessed July 9, 2014
- Utah Lieutenant Governor, "2012 candidate filings," accessed July 21, 2014
- dandeuel.com, "Endorsements," accessed May 23, 2014