Dan E. Smith
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 113|
Smith ran in the 2012 election for Missouri House of Representatives, District 113. Smith ran unopposed in the August 7 Republican primary and was defeated by Jeff Roorda (D) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 113, General Election, 2012|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Dan + Smith + Missouri + House of Representatives"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Excuses in the Chargers Win over the Chiefs - BoltBeat
- Dorothy W. Abel - Daily Sentinel Star
- Holiday spirit coming to Tama's Oak Park - Tama News-Herald - Toledo Chronicle
- Sunday notes: Rex Ryan's QB dilemma - ESPN (blog)
- BCS Standings: Top 3 Spots Unchanged, NIU Passes Fresno State - Huffington Post
- UGA football notebook: P Erickson takes punting duties from Barber - Online Athens
- Tom Carnahan, an Obama top money raiser, now tipped as next ambassador to ... - IrishCentral
- Weekend: Your guide to entertainment in Northeast Pennsylvania - Scranton Times-Tribune
- Medical respite program would help heal the homeless - Springfield News-Leader
- Death Toll Rises To 8 In Midwest - WLTX.com
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
State of Missouri
Jefferson City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor & Industrial Relations | Chairman of Public Service Commission |