|Oklahoma House of Representatives District 60|
|November 18, 2014|
|Years in position||2|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Term limits||12 years total in the legislature|
|Bachelor's||Arkansas Tech University|
Fisher earned a Bachelor’s degree in Secondary Education and Mathematics from Arkansas Tech University. His professional experience includes being a pastor.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Fisher served on the following committees:
|Oklahoma Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Administrative Rules, Government Oversight and Repealer, Vice-chair|
|• Government Modernization|
|• States' Rights|
Elections for the office of Oklahoma House of Representatives will consist of a primary election on June 24, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was April 11, 2014. Incumbent Dan Fisher is unopposed in the Republican primary.
Fisher ran in the 2012 election for Oklahoma House District 60. Fisher defeated Matt White in the Republican primary on June 26 and defeated Kendra Menz-Kimble in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Oklahoma House of Representatives, District 60, General Election, 2012|
|Oklahoma House of Representatives District 60 Republican Primary, 2012|
Comprehensive donor information for Dan Fisher is available dating back to 2012. Based on available campaign finance records, Dan Fisher raised a total of $60,015 during that time period. This information was last updated on July 23, 2013.
|Dan Fisher's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Oklahoma House of Representatives, District 60||$60,015|
|Grand Total Raised||$60,015|
2012Dan Fisher won election to the Oklahoma House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, Dan Fisher raised a total of $60,015.
|Oklahoma House of Representatives 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Dan Fisher's campaign in 2012|
|Fisher, Dan Lee||$6,000|
|Tate, Ryan T||$5,000|
|7th Amendment Christian Coalition||$5,000|
|Total Raised in 2012||$60,015|
|Source:Follow the Money|
Fisher received endorsements from:
- Oklahoma Attorney General Scott Pruitt
- State Senator Randy Brogdon
- State Senator Ralph Shortey
- State Representative Mike Reynolds
Fisher and the former Pam Loftin have been married for 30 years and have two children, Jacob, 24 yrs. and wife Brittany, and Rebekah, 19 yrs.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Dan + Fisher + Oklahoma + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Oklahoma House of Representatives
- House Committees
- Oklahoma State Legislature
- Oklahoma state legislative districts
- Official campaign website
- Profile from the Oklahoma House of Representatives
- Profile from Open States
- Dan Fisher on Twitter
- Campaign contributions: 2012
- Dan Fisher for State House "About" Accessed June 18, 2012
- Oklahoma State Election Board, "Candidates for State Elective Officials 2014," accessed April 15, 2014
- Oklahoma State Election Board, "Candidates for State Elective Office 2012," April 13, 2012
- Oklahoma State Election Board - Unofficial 2012 primary results
- Oklahoma State Board of Elections, "Official 2012 Primary Results," June 26, 2012
- followthemoney.org, "Fisher, Dan" Accessed July 23, 2013
- Dan Fisher for State House "Oklahoma Attorney General Scott Pruitt Endorses Dan Fisher for State House" Accessed June 18, 2012
- Dan Fisher for State House, "Endorsements," accessed June 18, 2012
Purcy Walker (D)
|Oklahoma House of Representatives District 14
| Succeeded by|
State of Oklahoma
Oklahoma City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor and Inspector | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Wildlife Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Commissioner of Corporations |