Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Former candidate for|
|Oklahoma State Senate, District 26|
was a 2014 Republican
candidate for District 26
of the Oklahoma State Senate
- See also: Oklahoma State Senate elections, 2014
Elections for the office of Oklahoma State Senate took place in 2014. A primary election took place on June 24, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was April 11, 2014. Kevin Black was unopposed in the Democratic primary, while Darcy Jech defeated Dan Gambill in the Republican primary. Jech defeated Black in the general election.
|Oklahoma State Senate, District 26 General Election, 2014
|| Kevin Black
|Oklahoma State Senate, District 26 Republican Primary, 2014
| Dan Gambill
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Dan + Gambill + Oklahoma + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Dan Gambill News Feed
- ↑ Oklahoma State Election Board, "Candidates for State Elective Officials 2014," accessed April 15, 2014
- ↑ Oklahoma State Election Board, "Official Results Statewide Primary Election — June 24, 2014," accessed July 10, 2014
- ↑ Oklahoma State Election Board, "Official General Election Results, Federal, State, Legislative and Judicial Races — November 4, 2014," accessed November 5, 2014