|Former candidate for|
|Michigan House of Representatives District 84|
|Tuscola County, Register of Deeds|
|High school||Vassar High School|
|Bachelor's||University of Michigan|
|Place of birth||November 18, 1954|
Grimshaw's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt: "PRO-Life"
- Excerpt: "PRO-Family"
- Excerpt: "PRO-Traditional Marriage"
- Excerpt: "PRO-2nd Amendment"
- Excerpt: "PRO-Business"
- Excerpt: "PRO-Opportunity"
- Excerpt: "NO-New Taxes"
- Excerpt: "NO-Detroit Bailout"
- Excerpt: "NO-Gas Tax Increase"
- Excerpt: "NO-More Excuses"
Elections for the office of Michigan House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election was held on August 5, 2014, and a general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was April 22, 2014. David Jaroch defeated Richard Badger in the Democratic primary. Edward Canfield defeated six other challengers in the Republican primary. Jaroch faces Canfield in the general election.
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 84 Democratic Primary, 2014|
Grimshaw ran in the 2012 election for Michigan House of Representatives District 84. He defeated incumbent Kurt E. Damrow and Sami Khoury in the August 7 Republican primary and was defeated by Terry Brown (D) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 84, General Election, 2012|
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 84 Republican Primary, 2012|
|Kurt Damrow Incumbent||35.8%||3,238|
In 2014, Grimshaw's endorsements included:
- Right to Life of Michigan
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Dan + Grimshaw + Michigan + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Official campaign website
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Follow the Money
- Dan Grimshaw on Facebook
- Facebook.com, "Elect Dan Grimshaw for State Rep," accessed August 1, 2012
- Michigan Secretary of State, "2014 Official Michigan Primary Candidate Listing," accessed May 27, 2014
- electdangrimshaw.com, "Issues," accessed July 31, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, "Representative in State Legislature," accessed August 6, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, "2014 Official Michigan General Candidate Listing," accessed September 8, 2014
- Michigan Department of State, "2012 Official Michigan Primary Candidate Listing," accessed June 6, 2012
- Associated Press, "Michigan - Summary Vote Results," accessed August 7, 2012
- Right to Life of Michigan, "Elections," accessed June 18, 2014
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
Michigan Supreme Court | Supreme Court Elections | Court of Appeals | First Circuit Court of Appeals | Second Circuit Court of Appeals | Third Circuit Court of Appeals | Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals | List of Michigan Circuit Courts | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |