|Montana State Senate, District 42|
|Bachelor's||Lake Superior State University|
|J.D.||University of Montana|
was a 2014 Democratic
candidate for District 42
of the Montana State Senate
Guzynski's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
||As your Senator, I will..
Advocate for policies that create good-paying jobs and a strong economy. Montanans take pride in our work, and we all deserve to earn a wage that allows us to provide for our families.
Invest in our public education system. From early childhood education to high quality higher education and job training, we must continue to innovate so that Montana’s students are prepared for the jobs of tomorrow.
Protect workers’ rights. Growing up in a union family, I realized early on that our workforce is only as strong as our workers’ rights. I will work to ensure that every worker in Montana, especially our unions and public employees, have a strong voice.
- See also: Montana State Senate elections, 2014
Elections for the office of Montana State Senate will take place in 2014. A primary election took place June 3, 2014, and a general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for major party candidates wishing to run in this election was March 10, 2014; minor party and independent candidates had until June 2, 2014, to file. Jill Cohenour defeated Dan Guzynski in the Democratic primary. Joe Dooling faced Marissa Stockton in the Republican primary. Incumbent Dave Lewis (R) is not seeking re-election due to term limits.
|Montana State Senate, District 42 Democratic Primary, 2014
| Dan Guzynski
|Montana State Senate, District 42 Republican Primary, 2014
| Marissa Stockton
In 2014, Guzynski's endorsements includedd:
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Dan + Guzynski + Montana + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Dan Guzynski News Feed
- ↑ Montana Secretary of State, "2014 Candidate Filing List: Legislative," accessed April 11, 2014
- ↑ Dan Guzynski for Montana Senate, homepage, accessed May 12, 2014
- ↑ Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
- ↑ Montana Secretary of State, "2014 Candidate Filing List: Legislative," accessed April 29, 2014
- ↑ Montana Secretary of State, "2014 Statewide Primary Election Canvass," accessed June 30, 2014
- ↑ Dan Guzynski for Montana Senate, "Endorsements," accessed May 12, 2014