|Wyoming House of Representatives District 4|
|January 7, 2013 – present|
|January 5, 2015|
|Years in position||1|
|Elections and appointments|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Platte County Commissioner|
|Bachelor's||Journalism, University of Wyoming (1975)|
|Birthday||October 7, 1952|
|Place of birth||Wyoming|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Kirkbride served on the following committees:
|Wyoming Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Corporations, Elections and Political Subdivisions|
|• Joint Revenue|
|• Joint Corporations, Elections and Political Subdivisions|
Kirkbride's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt: "[Kirkbride] is dedicated to traditional Republican precepts including fiscal soundness, free enterprise and personal freedoms while always maintaining the wonderful natural attributes of Wyoming which people so highly prize. He describes himself as a social conservative concerned for family values."
Elections for the office of Wyoming House of Representatives will consist of a primary election on August 19, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was May 30, 2014. Incumbent Dan Kirkbride is unopposed in the Republican primary.
Kirkbride won election in the 2012 election for the Wyoming House of Representatives District 4. He defeated Kerry Powers and Larry Cundall in the Republican primary on August 21, 2012. Kirkbride defeated Bill Motley (C) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Wyoming House of Representatives, District 4, General Election, 2012|
|Wyoming House of Representatives, District 4 Republican Primary, 2012|
Comprehensive donor information for Kirkbride is available dating back to 2012. Based on available campaign finance records, Kirkbride raised a total of $11,695 during that time period. This information was last updated on June 10, 2013.
|Dan Kirkbride's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Wyoming State House, District 4||$11,695|
|Grand Total Raised||$11,695|
2012Kirkbride won election to the Wyoming State House in 2012. During that election cycle, Kirkbride raised a total of $11,695.
|Wyoming State House 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Dan Kirkbride's campaign in 2012|
|Kirkbride for House District 4 Committee||$5,062|
|Kennedy, Ken & Pat||$500|
|Wyoming Trucking Association||$400|
|Total Raised in 2012||$11,695|
|Source:Follow the Money|
Kirkbride is married to Lynn, and they have five children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Dan + Kirkbride + Wyoming + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Wyoming House of Representatives Office webpage
- Campaign Facebook page
- Profile from Open States
- Project Vote Smart profile
- Campaign contributions: 2012
- Dan Kirkbride for Wyoming House District 4, "Info," accessed August 16, 2012
- Wyoming Secretary of State, "2014 Primary Candidate Roster," accessed May 31, 2014
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named
Cite error: Invalid
- Wyoming Secretary of State "2012 Candidate List
- followthemoney.org, "Kirkbride, Dan" accessed June 10, 2013
Edward Buchanan (R)
|Wyoming House of Representatives District 4
| Succeeded by|