|Oklahoma State Senate, District 20|
Ladd's campaign website highlighted the following issues:
- Excerpt: "I will be diligent in fighting those who seek to weaken our right to keep and bear arms!"
- Excerpt: "I have been and will remain an active supporter of institutions supporting life giving alternatives to those in crisis pregnancy situations. I will continue to do everything I can to give every child their opportunity to live."
- See also: Oklahoma State Senate elections, 2014
Elections for the office of Oklahoma State Senate will take place in 2014. A primary election took place June 24, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was April 11, 2014. Incumbent AJ Griffin defeated Dan Ladd in the Republican primary. Griffin is unchallenged in the general election.
|Oklahoma State Senate, District 20 Republican Primary, 2014|
|AJ Griffin Incumbent||63.8%||4,432|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Dan + Ladd + Oklahoma + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Oklahoma State Senate
- Oklahoma State Legislature
- Oklahoma State Senate elections, 2014
- Oklahoma State Senate District 20