|Former candidate for|
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 38|
Lauffer's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt: "Dan Lauffer has taken the American’s For Tax Reform “Taxpayer Protection Pledge” vowing to never vote for any bill that increases the total amount taxpayers must pay. Dan will further fight to reduce taxes on individuals and job providers and will sponsor the bill to overturn the Senior Pension Tax."
- Excerpt: "Dan is 100 percent opposed to ObamaCare, including the ObamaCare expansion of state Medicaid benefits and a state health care exchange that allows ObamaCare to go into effect in Michigan."
Right To Life
- Excerpt: "Dan is 100 percent, across the board Right To Life from conception to natural death and has been so his entire life, including 27-years as a Pastor."
- Excerpt: "Dan is a gun owner and 100 percent Pro-Second Amendment and Pro-Open Carry."
- Excerpt: "Dan will fight to end waste, fraud and abuse of taxpayer dollars at every level of government and will fight to reduce overall government spending, even when tough decisions are required."
Elections for the office of Michigan House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election was held on August 5, 2014, and a general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was April 22, 2014. Jasper Catanzaro defeated Jason Dorsch in the Democratic primary. Kathy Crawford defeated Dan Lauffer in the Republican primary. Crawford defeated Catanzaro in the general election.
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 38 General Election, 2014|
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 38 Democratic Primary, 2014|
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 38 Republican Primary, 2014|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Dan + Lauffer + Michigan + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Michigan House of Representatives
- Michigan House of Representatives District 38
- Michigan House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Michigan State Legislature
- Official campaign website
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Profile from Vote-USA
- Dan Lauffer on Facebook
- Dan Lauffer on Twitter
- Michigan Secretary of State, "2014 Official Michigan Primary Candidate Listing," accessed May 27, 2014
- danlauffer.us, "Issues," accessed July 29, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, "Representative in State Legislature," accessed August 6, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, "Representative in State Legislature," accessed December 5, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, "2014 Official Michigan General Candidate Listing," accessed September 8, 2014
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
Michigan Supreme Court | Supreme Court Elections | Court of Appeals | First Circuit Court of Appeals | Second Circuit Court of Appeals | Third Circuit Court of Appeals | Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals | List of Michigan Circuit Courts | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |